Do your prices include full color on both sides?
All our flyer prices include full color on 2 sides with FREE UV coating. Some products, for example: posters and brochure sheets will offer a prices for 1 sided and 2 sided full color prints.
Is your turnaround time guaranteed ?
We do not guarantee turnaround time and our production process can take from two to five business days. Regarding shipping: Factors such as mechanical breakdowns and shipping company practices are out of our control and we can not be held responsible if they affect a shipment from arriving “on time”. For this reason, we do not “guarantee” when a package will get there, however you do have our promise to do “everything that is reasonably possible” to get your package to its final destination in a speedy fashion. Our normal operating schedule is Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM (EST) to 7:00 PM (EST). Orders submitted after our normal operating schedule will be processed on the next business day.
How can you offer such low prices?
The type of printing we offer is commonly known as gang run printing. Gang run printing is an industry term for grouping orders on the same sheet of paper. By grouping together the orders of people like yourself we can offer you better prices.
What if my print job requires an exact quantity?
All orders are subject to underruns and will be billed at price per thousand of the quantity ordered. If your print job requires an exact quantity, we require a 5% increase in per 1000 prices to cover the cost of materials used in meeting the exact order requirements. (This includes specialty paper orders).
What are Overruns and Underruns?
The type of printing process we use saves time and money, however it also has a short margin for wastefulness due to set up (also known as “make ready”). Make Ready is all work done on a printing press before running a job. Make ready includes putting inks in the fountains and adjusting the plate, feeders, grippers, and side guides. It also requires registration and matching the printed result to the supplied proof (bringing it up to color), which produces a minimal amount of paper waste. This paper waste is a generally accepted trade practice of plus or minus 10% of the total unit quantity. In other words, all print jobs can be 10% higher or lower than the total quantity ordered, depending on the amount of make ready required to produce them.
Can I return or exchange something I ordered?
Because all of our work is custom printed to order and we usually express print everything, all sales are final. You are 100% responsible for the accuracy of your artwork. When you submit a job for print, you are certifying the job is ready for print and thus accepting liability if the images have errors such as, but not limited to typos, color variations, and/or low resolution. We are unable to use or recycle your printing after we have completed it.
What are my Shipping Options?
- UPS Next Day Air (Next Business Day) – Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver (Next Business Day) – Delivery typically by 3:00 p.m.
- UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days) – Delivery typically by end of day.
- UPS Ground (1-5 Business Days) – Delivery based on distance to destination. View U.S. Ground Map from our location.
- Delta Dash – Affordable express shipping to most major airports in the USA. The recipient must claim their package at the destination airport. Continental US customers pay a flat rate cost of $80 for every 50 lbs. of shipment – customers in Alaska, Hawaii and Perto Rico pay $130 for every 50 lbs. Call us if you have questions regarding the Delta Dash service, or click here. PLEASE NOTE: Delta Dash service for customers in Puerto Rico is available, however not through our website – please call us (305-231-7993) to manually process / set up the service.
- The above shipping options exclude production time, which can vary from one (1) to five (5) business days, depending on the complexity of your print job. Call us for more information.
- UPS does NOT deliver to Post-Office (P.O.) boxes. UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address.